A tool to develop gender equality, diversity, internationalism and interdisciplinarity in research and academia
eument-net Workshop and General Assembly
Prague, Czech Republic, 23rd–24th November 2017
- To discuss and find the possibilities of international and interdisciplinary collaboration among academic mentoring programs and academic institutions to strengthen international and interdisciplinary research collaboration of researchers through cooperation of individual mentoring programs
- To share experiences among coordinators of academic mentoring programs to discuss setting up or enhancing of mentoring programs’ or institutions’ range of services for researchers and academicians, especially women
- To reflect on mentoring as a career development tool for women and other underrepresented groups in research and academia
- Beside academic mentoring programs coordinators the eument-net workshop will also be useful for those who are new to the field but are interested in improving the professional development of research and academic staff at their institution, setting up mentoring program/s and/or applying for cultural and institutional change projects, e.g. in H2020.
- The eument-net workshop provides an opportunity for specialists in staff development and representatives of HR departments of research and academic institutions to exchange with experienced coordinators, be inspired, seek advice, make contacts and find prospective project partners to cooperate with.